For most that play the game of craps, playing without a craps system is a waste of time. Equally, there are those that believe just the opposite… playing craps with a craps system is a complete waste of time.
This article is for the crowd that believes a craps system is necessary to win at craps. You will find seven essential tips that you should follow when considering a system. Yes, there are thousands of systems available, and more will be created in the future, but your success depends on how wisely you choose. Continue reading so you can be clear in the selection process that will lead to your success.
1. Understand the truth about winning the game of craps. It is a fact that most all craps systems can win under certain conditions. Once you accept this fact, you will begin to formulate the best system approach for you.
2. Decide what type of system you feel comfortable with. Yes, that means you have some homework and studying to do. Neglect this part, and you are asking to fail. Each of us has our temperament. This fact plays an important role in the selection process. If you are only motivated by fast action, you do not need to look for a system that requires patience. If you are a careful craps player, you do not need to look for a system that is based on high risk and lots of table action.
3. Once you have an idea of what type of craps system player you are, that is, whether you are conservative, high risk, lots of table action, don’t pass-oriented, proposition bet oriented, etc., it is time to start investigating different systems that are already available. Huh? You mean I need to do some research? Yes, you will need to research many different systems to identify the right type of system for you. Do you think finding a winning system should be any less important than finding a house or car? If so, you are only asking for a losing experience that could lead to you also losing your house or car.
4. Once you have found a system type that you feel fits your personality (this doesn’t mean you have found your system, just the type of system you believe suits your betting style), your next task is to learn the system and test it. At first, you need to invest in a good craps system testing book. Do some research, and you will find one currently available. Test the system against this testing book. This will give you an idea of the kind of results you may encounter using this type of craps system.
5. After having tested the system and confirming that this type of system is right for you, you will now search for the best craps system you can find that uses a similar strategy as the one you found earlier. This may mean purchasing more than one system, but your search will be narrowed because you already know what you are looking for.
6. Now you must do an extensive test with your chosen craps system in the craps testing book you invested in earlier. What you are looking for is the type of table conditions that prove to be best for your chosen system. Once you know without a doubt what table conditions are most suited to your system winning, you will continue the test at a live casino. You will not place any bets. Just write down the dice rolls and decisions from several tables for at least 30 minutes to one hour each table. Make sure you watch how the table conditions develop. Write notes regarding the table conditions as a reminder. Later, take this research and test your craps system against it.
7. Once you are confident, you know the best table conditions to use your system under, practice using your system over and over. Do so until you become proficient at its application. Your execution of the craps system you choose must be second nature so that you will be able to keep a cool head under pressure.
Carefully following the seven tips above will make your craps system selection process a successful one. Just be sure to start small and gradually build your confidence and your bankroll.